Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

RC-10 Classic Build Thread

Thursday, October 10, 2013

RC-10 Classics are shipping!  Some people already have theirs, while I am still waiting for delivery of mine.  Meanwhile, I am still collecting parts for mine.

Recently I found two pair for Proline knobby front tires on Ebay.  Both new in package.  These take me back to when my Dad had his RC10 with front tires like this.  I always thought they looked super cool.  I'm going to try and run these and the stock rear tires at the track.  I'm sure they'll be terrible, but they'll look the part and that matters to me.



Once I had a shipping confirmation for my kit, I decided the bite the bullet and buy the carbon kit from RC Carbon Works.  I have decided that (for now) I will run the stock rear wing so I purchased their Gold Pan Carbon Fibre Kit (CW-25).  The kit includes front and rear shock towers, battery strap and transmission brace.


I also managed to score a free comm stick from another member on RC10 Talk.  Now I can keep my motor running in top condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment